Apple Cider Vinaigrette is the salad dressing of choice for a slimmer figure. Apple cider vinegar is a great detox for your body and a simple and tasty apple cider vinaigrette recipe is just the thing to make a dull salad pop with flavor and help your waist line too.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juic
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey, as needed for sweetness
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil ( substitute with sesame oil if desired)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in glass mason jar, then seal the lid and shake until the honey dissolves and the ingredients are well combined. Adjust flavor to taste, if necessary. For best flavor, allow the dressing to marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving over your favorite greens.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week, and shake well before serving each time.